A Post About Post: New Xian Jian Goodies!

Allow me to present my latest arrivals and the latest additions to my continuing effort to make my shelves collapse under the sheer weight of games I insist they hold – on the left is Xian Jian 5 Complete Edition (Long Yu/Xiao Man version) and the Xian Jian card game set, which has the rather unwieldy title “Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan: Xiao Yao You: Si Hai Xiao Yao You Ban” (the name only gets longer if you translate it).
This latest Xian Jian 5 release has the benefit of including all of the DLC quests in the box as well as a few neat exclusive bits and bobs (including unique cards for the card game!) and I’ve been itching to get my hands on the card game for a while now (it’s a few months old at this point), but I need to spend some time over on the official card game website studying the rules before I understand what I’m meant to be doing. At least there’s some fantastic artwork on the cards to enjoy in the meantime!
If you want to learn a little more about Xian Jian 5 I wrote a post about it here. Further info on the card game will be posted here on Shinju Forest as soon as I work it out!
015
016017